Message by Message
How it Works?
In the absence of a well-thought email marketing strategy, your email program runs into the risk of low ROI and failure.
InboxArmy can help you create a robust email marketing strategy – thanks to our 250+ years of cumulative email marketing experience. We come up with a clear 3 to 6 months email marketing roadmap that will have the greatest ROI impact on your business.
We create and deploy a robust email marketing strategy in 4 simple steps
Email Marketing Audit
Review & Optimization
Email Marketing Audit
The comprehensive email marketing audit allows us to uncover the gaps and opportunities in your email marketing program.
1. Campaign & Template Review: Review all templates and campaigns used in the past 12 months, including design, call-to-actions, coding, and subject lines.
2. Technical Review: Review technical issues such as deliverability, domain/IP blacklisting, spam complaints, and ESP account suspension.
3. Data Review: Benchmark email metrics, top performer review, lowest performer review, reviewing unsubscribes, and subscriber demographics.
4. Program Review: Reviewing email automation, segmentation, list health (growth/shrinkage,) targeting, and strategy review.
5. Recommendations: We come up with recommendations for coding, design, content, calls-to-action, frequency, send day, send times, automation & A/B testing.
Based on the understanding of your business goals and priorities, we come up with a 3 to 6 months comprehensive email marketing roadmap that includes:
1. Address technical issues in your email marketing programs such as deliverability, low engagement rate, and spam complaints
2. Determine the types of email marketing campaigns based on one of the five key objectives:
- Build brand awareness
- Generate revenue
- Communicate with customers
- Increasing Lifetime Value
- Nurture prospects
3. Email automation program strategies
4. Channel integration recommendations
5. Email vendor evaluation
InboxArmy has a full-service email marketing team which means you don’t have to look anywhere else for implementation. We deploy a top-notch email marketing team that will implement your email marketing strategy based on the best practices:
1. Identify KPIs against established industry benchmarks
2. Align key stakeholders in your email marketing programs
3. Establish project management processes
4. Assign a dedicated account manager
5. Ramp up the email marketing team
6. Set up tracking and reporting
7. Email testing and optimization plan
Review, Optimization And Continued Incremental Growth
Your email marketing strategy is never a one-shot hit or miss. To be successful, your email marketing program needs continuous monitoring, evaluation, and optimization.
1. Analyzing open rate, click-through rate, and conversions
2. Measuring email marketing ROI
3. Optimizing email marketing performance using tools and strategies such as:
- A/B Testing
- Send time optimization
- The subject line, CTA, and content optimization
- Behaviour-based segmentation
- Marketing automation